Gameplay
In-Run Issue
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by GaleDrizzle?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Submitted
Investigating
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Oct 19, 2023, 3:45:18 PM
PC
Steam

On this same tile in astral harbor (it was security vault, I misremembered), tried to walk past this bridge into the room proper and character became fully stuck -- an enemy may have been walking out from the "dark" portion of the room as I attempted to cross, since one appeared/got somewhat stuck just after I realized I couldn't move? (Between waves, was only the monsters that had spawned in this room upon revealing it)  I used the "teleport to crystal" button afterwards and every character was stuck, including all enemies from all spawns on the map, and the crystal bot.  

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Walked into the tile in GaleDrizzle's screenshot -- same orientation, same bridge, same dark wall
Step 2
Got stuck -- A blob "Grinner" appeared out of the dark area, and managed to clip/shove past me
Step 3
Realized I was fully stuck, I don't remember if I teleported to crystal or switched characters first
Step 4
All characters were stuck, waited for a wave and all enemies were stuck
Step 5
Tried "follow me" on crystal bot and crystal bot was also stuck
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue