Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Cloud Save Not Working At All
PC
Steam
a year ago
Oct 19, 2023, 3:50:41 PM

Downloaded the game on my PC, played for a few hours last night. I saw the remote storage option in the network settings and turned it on. Today I downloaded the game on my laptop and it made me go through the intro again and put my right into the tutorial with none of my save data and now remote storage option is off. I turned it back on and I am still don't have any of my stuff.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Download game on a computer
Step 2
Play the game and enable remote storage option
Step 3
Close the game
Step 4
Download the game on another PC and open it
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
Save/Meta-Progression
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by colewithana?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Working as Intended
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Shodanel
Hello! Remote storage being disabled by default, you have to enable it on BOTH of your computers to use the feature. Note that you may have to leave to main menu or restart the game for the remote storage to be correctly loaded with your ongoing run and saloon data.
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Oct 20, 2023, 5:26:25 AM
PC
Steam

Cloud save does not work, I have 3 save games on each of my computers with cloud gaming option checked.

0Send private message
a year ago
Oct 20, 2023, 9:13:10 AM
PC
Steam

Game installed on 2 computer with cloud enabled, but it's not working

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Install game on main PC
Step 2
Enabled Cloud
Step 3
Install game on Laptop
Step 4
Enabled Cloud
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue