Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Crystal bot will not move to new slot.
PC
Steam
a year ago
Oct 19, 2023, 10:31:24 PM

Firstly I love your game! Just thought it might be worthwhile to report this.

During a run I needed to be able to move crystal bot to a new room to unlock the adjacent doors to progress.

Crystal bot will not leave its current slow when I stand on the new slot and ask it to move there or when I ask it to follow me directly. It is still possible to re-slot crystal bot in the same slot but they will not move away from it.

If this ever becomes a big enough issue that video would help I did record a little example video just showing all the ways I tried to get it too move.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Unlock a room with doors that need an adjacent crystal bot to open.
Step 2
Ask crystal bot to move to a new slot.
Step 3
Crystal bot will un-slot itself but not move.
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
In-Run Issue
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by DarcyM?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Submitted
Investigating
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
10 months ago
Nov 9, 2023, 1:50:38 PM
PlayStation
PS5

Reported on reddit:

Just had a run with 2 friends in online co-op on PS5. We made it to the third level and Crystal bot decided he didn't want to move anymore lol. We tried sending him to a new slot and also getting him to mine a crystal but he never moved from his original slotted area. We saved, closed game, and reloaded but he still wouldn't budge when we continued the playthrough.

The only noteworthy thing was we had a really good run with crystals. We probably used 7 crystal upgrades on him by that point. Don't know if that contributed to the issue. Hope a dev can look I to this for the future. Thanks!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue