Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Shroom missing third quest reward
PC
Steam
a year ago
Oct 20, 2023, 4:38:51 AM

I've completed Shroom's third quest (13 food production) but I never received the beverage or third chip slot. Shes now kinda stuck because the last quest requires the beverage.

General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
Save/Meta-Progression
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by chendawg?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Fixed
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Saikana
This should be resolved on the recently released update for PC. If you are still encountering this issue, please add a comment with new files so we may investigate!
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Oct 20, 2023, 8:03:58 AM
PC
Steam

Yeah I got the same issue, completed Shroom's quest in a multiplayer lobby but had a few crashes which also reset our rewards except for the host. Was wondering if the quest itself was bugged or if crashing also wiped unlocking the beverage.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Start up multiplayer Run, achieved 13 food per door.
Step 2
Unexpected crash, Host + players needed to restart the game, host resumes game and invites us.
Step 3
Score, cells, etc reset for us but not for the host. Quest still counts as completed.
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
a year ago
Oct 20, 2023, 6:20:40 PM
PC
Steam

Same issue on Zed too. Just done the exact same steps, and the bug occurred.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Coop run, complete 600 scraps collect.
Step 2
Host and guest all crashed. Have an update after that. Host resume the run and the guest rejoined.
Step 3
After the run, the quest completed but no chips and chip slot reward.
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
a year ago
Oct 21, 2023, 1:41:25 PM
PC
Steam

I'm having the same problem. Game crashed during a multiplayer run after getting the 13 doors. Upon reconnecting, the quest still showed as completed but 0/13 doors. After the run, the quest has moved on to the 4th quest but no third hero chip unlock or pop up of the completion.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Completed 13/13 doors for the quest and shows as completed.
Step 2
Game crashes for the multiplayer group.
Step 3
Rejoin to quest showing as completed with 0/13 doors now.
Step 4
Complete run to no quest rewards but the next quest is queued up.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue