Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Bug Momma Hard Lock
PC
Steam
a year ago
Oct 20, 2023, 6:28:09 AM

Playing Co-op and after getting the first section of bug momma's health down, game crashed for both me and my partner. We were able to re join (awesome feature!) but the game state was the same. Upon returning to the game, the room we had opened to trigger the fight was already opened, but bug momma had not spawned. Opening a new room triggered the spawn, but this caused us to get stuck not being able to un-hibernate her for a third time as there were not enough rooms to open.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
beat first wave with bug momma active
Step 2
bug momma enters hibernation
Step 3
begin second wave
Step 4
game crashes (co-op)
Step 5
re-join host session
Step 6
game state not the same (bug momma has not spawned)
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
Save/Meta-Progression
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by ledmonk?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Fixed
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Saikana
This issue should have been resolved in a previous build! If you encounter it again, please add a comment to let us know so we can investigate!
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Oct 21, 2023, 1:44:48 AM
PC
Steam

I had this exact same bug - the game crashed during phase two of bug momma in a multiplayer game. We reloaded the available save after restarting the game but the room to trigger bug momma was already open and no bug momma spawned. Game had to be abandoned.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Start co-op game
Step 2
Spawn bug momma
Step 3
Game crashes during phase 2
Step 4
Reload game at available game state and bug momma will not spawn
0Send private message
a year ago
Oct 23, 2023, 10:29:08 PM
PC
Steam

We played in co-op, me and one friend. After activating Bug Momma via destroying an egg of hers, we could damage her normally. After getting her down to 2//3 of her health and sending her into defensive mode, the game crashed for both of us.

We loaded the autosave and noticed that she wasn't active but her egg was gone. After destroying her 2nd egg, she activated and we could fight her normally, We got her down to 2/3 health again and this time the game didn't crash.

We destroyed the 3rd egg and continued fighting her until she reached 1/3 of her health and went into defensive mode again. As there was an egg missing, we couldn't trigger her 3rd phase, so we had to abandon the run.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Play co-op with one friend and reache Bug Momma
Step 2
Activate her by destroying an egg and damage her until she ends her 1st phase
Step 3
Game crashes
Step 4
Load the autosave and rejoini your friiend
Step 5
Notice the missing egg
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue