Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Shelldiver Instakill
PC
Steam
a year ago
Oct 20, 2023, 7:56:36 AM

In the shelldiver fight if you interact with the door to get the crystal bot to move and then before the boss fight starts you use the crystal slot to reslot the crystal bot, shelldivers AI will break causing it to stand still and never attack, once this is done you can knock shell diver over for the crystal bot to drill and when you interact with shelldiver to start the drilling, the crystal bot will fling onto shelldiver and kill it instantly. You can still progress after shelldiver is killed even though the crystal bots model seems to break and the timer for drilling is still on going. Once you move onto the next floor crystal bot will return to normal.

Discovered after I accidentally reslotted the crystal bot when I actually just wanted to upgrade it before the fight.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Interact with door to make the crystal bot get out of its slot
Step 2
before the cutscene starts for shelldiver interact with the slot to reslot the crystal bot.
Step 3
if done correctly shell divers AI will break and you can beat him up until he is knocked over
Step 4
once knocked over, start the drilling process and crystal bot should fling itself onto shelldiver.
Step 5
Shelldiver is instantly killed
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
Other/I'm not sure
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by FreshBazuble?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Submitted
Investigating
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Oct 25, 2023, 1:15:30 AM
PC
Steam

A friend and I had a similar experience in multiplayer. We did not unslot/reslot the bot before fighting shelldiver, but we definitely did install a crystal bot upgrade before fighting it. As mentioned, shelldiver's AI froze and a single drill was enough to get rid of him.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Install a crystal bot upgrade in shelldiver's room.
Step 2
Start the shelldiver fight.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue