Hi Devs - Try my best to describe the bug I ran into

I was on the second run and Crystal was moving the final circle to unlock the next area. I was moving around with my two characters to fight of the various spawning enemies but after sometime though uhm, this should have been unlock by now so I ran to Crystal to see what's up - It was trying to move to the next room but seems the room and detection wall was somehow block me, the bot and the other char from running into the next room. Crystal was moving but the two rooms where not connected it seem. I could not run into the room where I activated Crystal final checkpoint. So before the activation the room was fine but somehow with enabling or triggering the final stage the two rooms got disconnected. Hope it helps.

I ended up killing the two players to stop the game and move back to the saloon area. Is ok - the game for me really runs smooth and well round. Just though I drop this strange bug I found that can help iron out the smaller issues to make it even more of a smooth run for other players. Really enjoying the game :)