Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Fassie's active does not work on himself.
PC
Steam
a year ago
Oct 22, 2023, 8:24:19 AM

When attempting to use Fassie's active ability on himself, the cooldown for the ability is triggered, but no heroes are buffed and his spiciness stays at the same level. Holding the ability button for longer or shorter hasn't had an effect, nor has the placement of the cursor.

General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
In-Run Issue
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by TabTerbly?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Bug filed
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Saikana
Thank you for the report. A bug has been filed for this issue!
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Nov 2, 2023, 8:00:42 PM
PC
Steam

I can understand if this was just a perk or something that's bugged but this is Fassie's main ability that is meant to be used like 30 times a run and it being completely unusable on himself should really be a priority for a bugfix, this has been a bug since the game came out and I dont know why, this has been an issue for almost a month now please do try to fix this asap because I do love the character and would love to play him.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Fassie's main ability on Self cast.
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue