Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Fassie's first chips slot is locked after completed the quest
PC
Steam
a year ago
Oct 22, 2023, 6:27:38 PM

After complete Fassie's first quest in a coop session, the quest screen shows the quest is complete but the chips is still locked in the workshop. 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Join a coop session as Fassie, host as zed
Step 2
Start at headquarter
Step 3
Complete the quest
Step 4
Go in procedural factory
Step 5
complete until core (stop/resume multiple time in-between)
Step 6
die in core
Step 7
check quest and workshop
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
Save/Meta-Progression
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by bobasaur42?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Fixed
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Saikana
This should be resolved on the recently released update for PC. If you are still encountering this issue, please add a comment with new files so we may investigate!
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Oct 22, 2023, 7:51:50 PM
PC
Steam

Attempt 1: Play Fassie in Solo mode and try to complete the second quest to see if slots will be unlock based on new quest completion trigger. Unfortunally, slot number does not associated with the quest, i.e. slot 2 is not associate with quest 2. Upon completion of quest simply trigger the unlock slot event. So, when finish quest 2, the first slot unlock. I think this is a permanent soft lock. Recommend dev to add a conditional check to match quest progression and unlock status.

while chip_slot.unlocked < quest.completed:

chip_slot.unlock() 

Also, I saw a quest completion pop up when return to saloon, and the previous quest was completed during a run and then we resume the run later. It is possible that quest is marked as completed, but the unlock event only trigger upon returning to the saloon, and host stop and then continue might cause the event didn't get trigger properly. 

Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue