Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Progressed hero story, without gaining hero chip
PC
Steam
a year ago
Oct 22, 2023, 10:15:11 PM

Just finished a 3 person multi-player game.

Killing Shelldiver the two guests had finshed a mission (Zed kill shelldiver, Bunker 300 robot kills).

Middle of first zone floor three the game crashed to desktop for all three of us. The Host claimed he fully crashed, for me it looked like an ended process. 

We reloaded the game and continued, ending up losing the last bossfight. When we returned to the saloon, both my friend and I (the guests), had progressed the library entry for our hero and could read the next quest, but the hero chip slot was not awarded. 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Crash after finishing quest
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
Save/Meta-Progression
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by Robertflatt?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Fixed
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Saikana
This should be resolved on the recently released update for PC. If you are still encountering this issue, please add a comment with new files so we may investigate!
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Oct 23, 2023, 7:07:28 AM
PC
Steam

Started a co-op game with 2 friends:

Bunker (Host) on 3rd quest, kill 300 bots.

Me as Zed on 1st quest, complete first zone without losing a generator.

Shroom on 1st quest, completing Devotion Garden first zone with Zed in squad.

We were having a regular run, cleared zone 1, I completed my quest but Shroom didn't (we didn't know at the time, he said complete Devotion Garden but wiki says zone 1, he should've completed it).
When we finished the second zone (Bunker finished his 300 bot kills), we went into the elevator, but Crystal Bot just walked out before host could pick between Procedural Factory and Labor Colony. We couldn't move or select a destination, host interface just disappeared. We were stuck in the elevator for a while, until host pressed Esc and "Quit to main menu". He loaded back into the game and could pick Procedural Factory as the destination. Once me (Zed) and Shroom loaded back in, we continued game just fine. My quest was complete, Host (Bunker) quest was complete, Shroom wasn't. Once we killed Shelldiver, I even got a second "Quest complete" message.

Once run was over, we went back to Saloon and noticed that, Bunker had 3 quests complete but only 2 chip slots, and I had 2 quests completed but only 1 chip slot.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Completed Quest
Step 2
Had an issue in the Elevator and couldn't progress to next zone
Step 3
Quit game and loaded back into the game
Step 4
Finished game session and went back to Saloon
Step 5
Library shows quest completed, but chip slot reward isn't available in Workshop or char selection
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue