Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Red Dead Eye boss glitch
PC
Steam
a year ago
Oct 24, 2023, 11:15:11 AM

I defeated the Red Dead Eye boss at hard difficulty, but the game did not recognize the defeat of the boss, so the elevator door won't open. I am now stuck in the boss room while the boss still has 0 HP. 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
I fought the boss normally
Step 2
at the last HP bar, the animation of the boss's defeat did not trigger. the wave simply stopped
Step 3
I am now stuck in the boss room
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
In-Run Issue
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by Archithkia?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Fixed
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Saikana
This issue should be fixed with the recent build. If you are still running into this, please add a comment with new files so we can investigate!
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Oct 25, 2023, 2:03:13 AM
PC
Steam

Yep, tried for the fourth time, get all the health bars down and nothing happens. The same quest log says to connect to the corrupted slot. I even tried to take the robot to all of them, including the slot at the very start. Nothing else happened. Been able to recreate this bug consistantly

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue