Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Crypto Keys still appearing as 0/1
PC
Steam
a year ago
Oct 24, 2023, 3:36:23 PM

Completed the game a few times and shut down all of the Core defence systems (With Crypto keys that you find on 3-rd floor) but it still shows them as unfound on the map of the Station. Also there's a missing key on the Core floor but idk what it is or how to get it.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Start a run
Step 2
Get to any of the 3-rd floor premises
Step 3
Find a Crypto key
Step 4
Finish the run and turn off the Cores defence system
Step 5
Check on the map if it shows that you found a key on the third floor premises you've been in
Screenshots
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
Save/Meta-Progression
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by SilentWolfling?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Fixed
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Shodanel
This issue has been fixed in the latest update. The icon in the screenshot represents the District Key. Core Keys were missing and not displayed.
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
10 months ago
Nov 16, 2023, 4:42:35 AM
PC
Steam

I can confirm the above is accurate. I have found 2 of the 3 Crypto keys but all three sectors are showing as 0/1. The core is also showing as 0/1 when I do not think the core has any keys in it at all.

Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
8 months ago
Jan 17, 2024, 3:36:33 PM
PC
Steam

The same thing is still happening to me, on the 3 maps on the third floor, I have already collected all the District Keys, but it continues to show as 0/1, and I already got them all.

Any solutions I can try here? Please.

0Send private message
8 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 12:42:30 AM
PC
Steam

I formatted my PC, lost my save, started all over again and even after the Wild Cards update this error continues to happen to me, District Key not show on Station Map even though I already took it!

Any solution please, please?

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue