Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Stuck after defeating Red Dead Eye
PC
Steam
8 months ago
Jan 18, 2024, 9:19:27 PM

Actual version 1.5.10656+d1c71c23ba

After Crystal Bot killed Red Dead Eye in the center of the dungeon map, the big door doesn't unlock. I moved Crystal Bot to another slot and then back again and it didn't update. I dunno what to do, I'd rather not quit.

General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
In-Run Issue
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by Hexblithe?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Needs more info
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Shodanel
Hello! Thank you for your report. However, we need the save where the issue occured. Would you happen to have it somewhere?
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Jan 23, 2024, 9:51:55 PM
PC
Steam

I Have all the action speed i could get, I was trying to go as fast as possible so i slotted CB in slot 1 (the big room) picked CB up moved around to slot 2 (the one without the chest) then picked Cb up and moved it to slot 1 one while i searched for slot 3 (w/chest) after slotting into one i had found the 3rd slot so i moved CB then i moved CB back to 1 to finish but I'm still waiting on the finish (note: each of Red's Hp bar that i was hacking was gong to 0 and then healing up while i was hacking)

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Get the upgrades and chips : "Overclock", "Speed is of the essence", "Swift but sloppy"
Step 2
call CB to follow you before Red makes an appearance
Step 3
Call CB out of each slot immediately after it finishes hacking
Step 4
Move CB to slot 1 after slotting into 2
Step 5
don't open the door behind slot 3 (the one with the chest)
Step 6
Slot back into 1 again
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue