Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Turrets losing life during waves even without mobs attacking them
PC
Steam
8 months ago
Jan 19, 2024, 3:04:38 AM

(Core District with drawback -30% damage when heroes in the same room)

As soon as I arrived at Core, each and every turret that I placed on the ground started to lose life as soon as the waves started (initially about 30%) and continued to lose life throughout the wave, and it seemed like that in each and every type of turret (attack or support), and it seems that the Diagnosticator turret wasn't healing the other turrets when I hit them, I need to hit them 3 or 4 times and then the other turrets start to recover life, but they soon start to lose life again, as I said , even without any mob hitting them.

PS: AGAIN I can't upload files of just a few KBytes giving the error that the total files are larger than 10MB even though they clearly aren't (print screen).

With all due respect, but then what's the point of this "BUG REPORT" if I can't send the files you ask for? And no, I'm not sending anything wrong, this time the largest file is 650 KB and the others are less than 50 KB each, what remains is FAR from the 10MB total!

The print screen even shows that the files were loaded successfully (green message as seen in the image).

Last time I try to make a report here!

Screenshots
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
In-Run Issue
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by AzuosCruz?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Working as Intended
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Shodanel
Hello! This is working as intended. In the first zone of the Core, you will find 3 Core Defense Steles with negative effects. One of them constantly damage your turrets during waves. You have to find Core Defense Keys in Floor 3 districts and get back to Viggie to disable them.
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Jan 19, 2024, 2:30:54 PM
PC
Steam

Oh my God, I'm sorry, I had forgotten about that, I lost my save (because I forgot that you don't use the Steam cloud and when formatting my PC yesterday I forgot to save the save folder - I lost 70 hours of progress and I've already made 44 of the 47 Steam achievements, this at least continues, but I already had everything unlocked), so I had actually forgotten about the 3 Core Defense Steles with negative effects that I had already deactivated a long time ago in my original save.

Thanks for the clarification ;)

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue