Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Fassie's buff cannot be consistently self-applied.
PC
Steam
8 months ago
Feb 1, 2024, 4:13:15 PM

Since I got the game in October of 2023, There has been a bug with Fassie's active ability. It usually works on teammates, but trying to target yourself as fassie causes the ability to "miss," activating the cooldown, but not consuming the spiciness meter. On a more bizarre note, trying and failing to self-buff sometimes causes fassie to enter a state where the next time he uses his active ability on an ally, he instead receives the buff. This is a major nerf to the hero, especially since his upgrades imply self-buffs are intended to be part of his kit. I do not know what causes the second issue where he sometimes buffs himself, but as it is now, Fassie is unable to give himself his own active ability intentionally. I did make sure to see if it was still occurring on the latest patch at time of writing this, and it still was happening. I could not upload a video to this forum, so here's the link to it on youtube. https://youtu.be/edcRa9PP0KQ

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Use Fassie's active ability while the selection border is around his own icon.
Step 2
Fassie does not receive the buff, does not consume spiciness, but triggers ability cooldown
Step 3
Sometimes, using the active ability at a later time on an ally will apply its buff to Fassie.
Step 4
Cry because you took Bottoms Up
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
In-Run Issue
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by Autisimus_Prime?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Submitted
Investigating
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Feb 2, 2024, 11:09:32 PM
PC
Steam

This seems to be the case with Fassie by the looks of it. I do not think it's supposed to consume his own spice? Even so trying to use it on himself is very weird, sometimes it works sometimes it does not.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue