Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Soundtrack - Will it include the trailer song?

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jan 7, 2021, 6:07:00 PM

I'm already sold on the concept of the game, and the quality of your whole Endless series. All I want to know is; is will the OST a full version of the trailer song (Lera Lynn song being called "Free Again)?

Ever since The Surge 2 OST didn't include Tyke T - Time is Running Out (still unreleased), I've had to ask.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 7, 2021, 9:39:03 PM

Lera Lynn is delightful, I literally idolize her since "True Detective". Along with Jesus, Satan, Horatio and of course The Great and Terrible Weetsly Putsly Jr., who is responsible for the weather in the Union Square metro station area.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 7, 2021, 9:53:24 PM

I hadn't heard of her until this, but I'm working my way through all of her great songs on her youtube channel.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 9, 2021, 5:49:03 PM

Is this the appropriate place to expect a dev response at some point?

I'm not expecting a definitive answer until release, but I was hoping that someone on the team has thought about it about it before then. I just don't want to hear after release; "Interesting idea, but we can't do anything at this point."

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 27, 2021, 9:54:55 AM

We love the song in the trailer as much as you do, and we certainly want to share a full version with all of you eventually. However, we are not ready to share it yet, and we also can't tell you yet how that will happen: It might be part of the downloadable soundtrack, it might just be a youtube upload, or any number of other options.

So, stay tuned! :)

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 27, 2021, 2:17:49 PM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

We love the song in the trailer as much as you do, and we certainly want to share a full version with all of you eventually. However, we are not ready to share it yet, and we also can't tell you yet how that will happen: It might be part of the downloadable soundtrack, it might just be a youtube upload, or any number of other options.

So, stay tuned! :)

An upload to Spotify would be nice so I can immerse myself during long road trips!

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 27, 2021, 4:06:22 PM
I would play that song in an "Endless" loop.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Feb 6, 2021, 2:37:02 AM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

"we certainly want to share a full version with all of you eventually."

Sold

@Soldeo I do :D   https://www.computerhope.com/tips/tip196.htm

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 22, 2022, 3:00:05 AM

NICE! They release a live version of the full song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGX5FMufVu0

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 27, 2022, 9:56:03 AM

^^ that's the acoustic version we made for Amplified 2022, but we also have the full version here as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y08XTwC6giQ

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 27, 2022, 8:15:34 PM

YAS! The live version is great, but that lazy drum beat just makes the whole track. Thank you for pointing us to this.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment