Should Opbot be in Endless Dungeon?

Yes!
Absolutely!
Of course!
Vote nowView results
Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jun 28, 2021, 10:32:43 PM

As far as I know, Opbot is the only character so far appearing in all games made by Amplitude Studios!

And after playing some rounds of Dungeon of the Endless today (and finally unlock "The other great escape" achievement), I was asking myself if Obot should be in Endless Dungeon as well (and every other future Amplitude game), at least in some way or another?

While the answer to this question is undoubtedly YES, I would also like to ask you about your opinion.

Please use the poll to let me and the Devs know!

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 29, 2021, 6:27:13 AM

honestly, i dont think opbot should be in endless dungeon, he has been in literally every game from the endless franchise and has been in the spotlight a bit too long, its time for other characters to get the spotlight, maybe hikensha or kreyang.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 29, 2021, 9:05:06 AM

Maybe as an easter egg in some form, a room in which opbots were assembled? AFAIK, Endless Dungeon is on parallel timeline with Dungeon of the Endless, so it would be difficult to have Opbot there.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 14, 2021, 3:13:56 PM

In contrast, I look forward to that cute puppy. The puppy even appeared in ES2. O(∩_∩)O

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jun 29, 2022, 8:55:53 PM

It would be cool, but it would pretty much explicitly contradict the timeline. Opbot was on Auriga during DotE and EL, then the Argosy until ES. Unless ED takes place in the rejuvenation field, or during ES, which AFAIK it doesn't, I don't see how he would get there.

0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
Feb 2, 2023, 5:18:04 PM

He sadly can't. Devs said that ED takes place around the same time as DotE and as we know he failed to escape and trapped there in a non functional state until a group of mezari restores him back to function in EL. Though, they could put in a reference to him. Maybe a robot with the same type of naming like "SpdBotMK6" which would indicate that they share their manufacturer, or a character from the colony he and Ken worked on which was attacked. Maybe a character from the same colony who survived the attack and has a PTSD of a robot running with sharp "knives" and murdering everyone would be good.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment