Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Is There A Way To Fix This Problem?

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Mar 22, 2022, 7:28:06 AM

Hi,
I am facing one strange issue recently. Whenever I boot my Windows PC, one Steam update window pops up, but sadly it never completes. Can anyone say what could be the issue behind it? Kindly help me to solve the issue. Any kind of response would be highly appreciated.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Mar 22, 2022, 10:50:07 AM

Hey @RubenMarquardt ,

To which game are you referring? Because we are on the forum of Endless Dungeon, and is not released.
In any case if you have a bug, my early suggestion will be to go to the bug report section to the game you are referring.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Mar 23, 2022, 6:34:50 AM
Daarkarr0w wrote:

Hey @RubenMarquardt ,

To which game are you referring? Because we are on the forum of Endless Dungeon, and is not released.
In any case if you have a bug, my early suggestion will be to go to the bug report section to the game you are referring.

It's not actually a game update, but rather a generic Steam update window. What could be the reason behind that? Can you tell me how to resolve this issue?

0Send private message
2 years ago
Mar 23, 2022, 8:58:07 AM
RubenMarquardt wrote:
Daarkarr0w wrote:

Hey @RubenMarquardt ,

It's not actually a game update, but rather a generic Steam update window. What could be the reason behind that? Can you tell me how to resolve this issue?

I can not help you with steam updates sorry

0Send private message
2 years ago
Mar 24, 2022, 6:14:46 AM
Daarkarr0w wrote:
RubenMarquardt wrote:
Daarkarr0w wrote:

Hey @RubenMarquardt ,

I can not help you with steam updates sorry

Fortunately, I was able to resolve the issue by myself. I searched about the issue online continuously and found this article. The solution number 2 helped me resolve my problem. Now when I boot into my PC the update window no longer appears.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment