Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

I have access to the OpenDev but I can't figure out how to install the game on steam

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jul 1, 2022, 6:12:30 PM

I followed all the steps and still don't have access to download the game on steam am I doing it too early or is there something wrong

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 1, 2022, 6:32:30 PM

In Steam you can't download the beta from the Shop page.

Go to your Steam library and there you will find the game. Right click >>> Install >>> Play.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 1, 2022, 7:17:53 PM
Khaar wrote:

In Steam you can't download the beta from the Shop page.

Go to your Steam library and there you will find the game. Right click >>> Install >>> Play.

Its not appearing in the steam library 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 1, 2022, 7:46:47 PM

It is called Endless Dungeon Playtest. It may requires you to restart steam to see it appears after redeeming.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 1, 2022, 8:13:54 PM
Sobert wrote:

It is called Endless Dungeon Playtest. It may requires you to restart steam to see it appears after redeeming.

ah thanks that restart made it appear thank you

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 1, 2022, 11:53:04 PM

When I check my rewards page there is no link for me to redeem my pass. I received the email that I was in and to redeem but the link isnt there. 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 17, 2022, 3:55:14 PM
Sobert wrote:

Hey can I please get some help with this? I was given beta access but I can't make it work. I don't have it in steam despite multiple restarts of steam. I don't see anywhere to claim it in rewards tab either. What am I doing wrong

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 17, 2022, 6:13:29 PM
RotiniPope wrote:

Hey can I please get some help with this? I was given beta access but I can't make it work. I don't have it in steam despite multiple restarts of steam. I don't see anywhere to claim it in rewards tab either. What am I doing wrong

First playtest ended last week. These playtests are usually limited duration events with a specific build of the game

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment