Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

How do I repair the Crystal Bot?

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Nov 19, 2022, 10:24:02 AM

I know it sounds like a stupid question, but I can't work it out!

My tutorial was a bit buggy so I think I missed that part maybe.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 20, 2022, 1:38:36 PM
Lupercal_27 wrote:

Usually, you cannot heal the crystal bot, but with the mining crystals, you can find around the level. You can upgrade the crystal to heal when doors open or when mining. Otherwise, you got to defend that bot with your life!

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 21, 2022, 11:34:16 AM
SolidGamer wrote:
Lupercal_27 wrote:

Usually, you cannot heal the crystal bot, but with the mining crystals, you can find around the level. You can upgrade the crystal to heal when doors open or when mining. Otherwise, you got to defend that bot with your life!

Yep, "This is the way"

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 21, 2022, 12:54:03 PM

Since opendev2 i was very interested how the new Endless Dungeon compares to old Dungeon of the Endless Game.
So far, it was allway difficult to have the Crystal bot beeing healed.

So for this new remake of the Game or new iteration of the old Game, i was really curious if the game changed to have more priority in having the crystal beeing healed more often.
My thoughts where that Its difficult enough with all the RNG Rooms and Items etc. in the game.
My suggestion is that upgrades or healing/repair skills should be more accessable or opportunities to repair/heal are found more often.
Nothing is more frustrating then playing a long streak of the game and never get the propper Skills / plug ins / opportunities to get the Bot repaired, but the bot having his last 10 Hitpoints, sitting in his socket defended by dozen turrets.
No chance to leave the spot without risking getting the unlucky last hit of one of the monsters when on the way to next socket or Exit of the district.

The game should be fun especially in CO Op, even as a rogue lite. It shouldnt be so unforgiving that frustration is making your decisions to stay longer for another round in the game or just quit it.

Make it a bit easier to get the crystal bot getting repaired.
I do assume most people would appreciate it.
Maybe you allready have that in mind and check up on us testing the BETA.
To see if its an issue for several people or if this mechanic is too important to change, so not to risk the game experience because its suddenly lost all the fear of getting unwanted damage on the bot.

What say you?
Good or bad, to change the availabitlity of repair/heal options for the crystal bot?

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 22, 2022, 11:16:38 AM

There should be more readily available healing options for both Heroes and the Crystal but especially for the Crystal. Currently healing tools are punishingly scarce for the Crystal so much that you basically have to abandon a run if the Crystal reaches the next zone slightly more damaged than having full health.    

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 22, 2022, 6:59:31 PM

That's, in my opinion, more of a concern about the overall difficulty than the crystal itself. If fewer enemies get past turrets and you have a turret protecting the crystal, it should be ok if it's missing some.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 22, 2022, 8:14:01 PM

Totally agree. There should be an option to repair the crystal otherwise the difficulty is too frustrating. From the first level if the crystal loses too much life we just want to give up to start again hoping that the players don't just want to give up the game ^^

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment