Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

No Progression In Multiplayer

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Jan 21, 2023, 3:15:23 AM

Hey folks, is this a bug or intended?  When playing in a multiplayer session, only the host seems to make any sort of meta progression (blueprints, scrap).  I've played about 10 matches now and I only have 16 scrap (from the first match where I personally hosted).  My buddy who has been hosting since then is now well over 200 and I'm still back at 16 with no blueprints to speak of (despite picking them up in his game).

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 11:40:11 AM
FugueState wrote:

Hey folks, is this a bug or intended?  When playing in a multiplayer session, only the host seems to make any sort of meta progression (blueprints, scrap).  I've played about 10 matches now and I only have 16 scrap (from the first match where I personally hosted).  My buddy who has been hosting since then is now well over 200 and I'm still back at 16 with no blueprints to speak of (despite picking them up in his game).

It is a bug yep, the team is working on solving it. Thx for letting us know.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 31, 2023, 5:46:47 PM

On this topic, even as a host that gets scrap, I'm not able to save any unlocked perks. After hosting a new co-op game I will have any perks that I have previously unlocked in solo, but after finishing a run with a friend and loading back into the station, I lose those as well. 

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 31, 2023, 8:21:40 PM

I hope this gets fixed before the Rodeo is over.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment