Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Why cant i buy the Endless Dungeon Day One edition

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Jan 22, 2023, 10:11:50 PM

i keep trying to check the day one edition for pc and it just say its not available in my region is it not coming to the US or just isn't available to pre order yet.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 1:49:07 PM
IANNIANNIANN wrote:

i keep trying to check the day one edition for pc and it just say its not available in my region is it not coming to the US or just isn't available to pre order yet.

If you are referring to the physical edition, they are not available to pre-order yet. No promises but I think around next week.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 24, 2023, 1:52:59 AM
Daarkarrow wrote:
IANNIANNIANN wrote:

If you are referring to the physical edition, they are not available to pre-order yet. No promises but I think around next week.

if i preorder the physical edition will i get to play the closed beta early like the last wish edition or would i have to wait until the game comes out. I dont know really cause ive never pre ordered a physical copy of a game on PC.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 25, 2023, 2:02:30 PM
IANNIANNIANN wrote:
Daarkarrow wrote:
IANNIANNIANN wrote:

if i preorder the physical edition will i get to play the closed beta early like the last wish edition or would i have to wait until the game comes out. I dont know really cause ive never pre ordered a physical copy of a game on PC.

We would like to give access to this for the physical editions as well, but we cannot confirm you that today.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment