Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Endless Dungeon Closed Beta Infos

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 12:23:01 PM

Hello peoples,

I'm very interested in the pre-order of Endless Dungeon but i don't want to spend 40 bucks and then wait till the 16th of May, that's why i want to ask if there are some infos about when and for how long the closed beta will be avaiable for those who pre-purchase the game. Any information about that would be usefull

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 2:01:35 PM
Aligern wrote:

Hello peoples,

I'm very interested in the pre-order of Endless Dungeon but i don't want to spend 40 bucks and then wait till the 16th of May, that's why i want to ask if there are some infos about when and for how long the closed beta will be avaiable for those who pre-purchase the game. Any information about that would be usefull

Final Rodeo OpenDev, will be available until the 30 of January. It is been communicated on the release blog.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 4:05:15 PM
Daarkarrow wrote:
Aligern wrote:

Hello peoples,

Final Rodeo OpenDev, will be available until the 30 of January. It is been communicated on the release blog.

Yes. but what about the Closed Beta that should be going on after the open dev?

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 4:32:52 PM
Aligern wrote:
Daarkarrow wrote:
Aligern wrote:

Hello peoples,

We don't have a fix date, but I can imagine the duration will be similar to the current one, around 10 days

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 4:48:49 PM
Daarkarrow wrote:
Aligern wrote:
Daarkarrow wrote:
Aligern wrote:

Hello peoples,

We don't have a fix date, but I can imagine the duration will be similar to the current one, around 10 days

Thank you for the informations. I think i'll wait a little bit more before buying the Last Wish Edition. Can't wait to play the title without any limitations

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment