Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Beta Closed, New One Before Release?

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Feb 7, 2023, 7:05:57 PM

I got Endless Dungeon last wish edition over the weekend and found out that the beta ended yesterday ): Information on this seems hard to come by, in fact I only found out that the beta ended on Feb 6 from another post on this forum, and before that I assumed it just timed out in a few days for everyone. The same post said there would be another beta in-between Feb 6 and the release of the game, is this true? If so, do we know when it releases? Thanks for the help!

0Send private message
a year ago
Feb 8, 2023, 8:35:09 AM
RiccTheThicc wrote:

I got Endless Dungeon last wish edition over the weekend and found out that the beta ended yesterday ): Information on this seems hard to come by, in fact I only found out that the beta ended on Feb 6 from another post on this forum, and before that I assumed it just timed out in a few days for everyone. The same post said there would be another beta in-between Feb 6 and the release of the game, is this true? If so, do we know when it releases? Thanks for the help!

Okay so let me answer here, "Final Rodeo" OpenDev finished the 6th of February, as you mentioned. BUT we will have a Close Beta (which is listed on that edition), but we didn't share yet the dates of that Beta (of course will happens before the final release).
But I cannot share more information about this Close Beta

0Send private message
a year ago
Feb 8, 2023, 1:27:34 PM
Daarkarrow wrote:
RiccTheThicc wrote:

Okay so let me answer here, "Final Rodeo" OpenDev finished the 6th of February, as you mentioned. BUT we will have a Close Beta (which is listed on that edition), but we didn't share yet the dates of that Beta (of course will happens before the final release).
But I cannot share more information about this Close Beta

Feb 8, 2023, 8:26:59 AM

Thank you for the response! I was confused as to whether that last beta was the Final Rodeo or the Closed Beta. Good to know I can look forward to playing more Endless Dungeon before May!!!!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment