Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Discord Server - Endless Dungeon - Meta Progression Beta - PSA

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Mar 12, 2023, 8:19:30 AM

Make these "copypasteable" in #bug-reports.

PSA: If you "Run" this command, you will use the environmental path to logged in user and end up immediately at the right path: "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\TED\"

P.S. I'm finally getting rewarded for my persistence, the soul and atmosphere was always there. The amount of polish and attention to detail is nothing other than astonishing. Now it's just ironing out the kinks and making it available to as many cuddle longing Haraharas as possible.

0Send private message
a year ago
Mar 13, 2023, 12:31:59 PM
Qn1f3 wrote:

PSA: If you "Run" this command, you will use the environmental path to logged in user and end up immediately at the right path: "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\TED\"

P.S. I'm finally getting rewarded for my persistence, the soul and atmosphere was always there. The amount of polish and attention to detail is nothing other than astonishing. Now it's just ironing out the kinks and making it available to as many cuddle longing Haraharas as possible.

Thx for sharing it.
Sorry I cannot make it easy to copy from the guidelines, but there is a thread that is pinned on "How to Report a Bug", there you can grab it more easily (updted with your suggestion, thx)

0Send private message
a year ago
Mar 15, 2023, 7:37:38 PM
Daarkarrow wrote:
Qn1f3 wrote:

Thx for sharing it.
Sorry I cannot make it easy to copy from the guidelines, but there is a thread that is pinned on "How to Report a Bug", there you can grab it more easily (updted with your suggestion, thx)

You are most welcome. :)

0Send private message
a year ago
Jun 30, 2023, 2:05:58 PM

Thanks for the PSA about making those commands "copypasteable" in #bug-reports. It's super helpful when things are convenient and straightforward for everyone. And congrats on getting rewarded for your persistence! It's great to see your hard work paying off, and it sounds like you're enjoying the soul, atmosphere, and attention to detail in your project. Keep ironing out those kinks, and soon it'll be ready to charm all the cuddle longing Haraharas out there. By the way, if you're ever in need of a Discord account, you can check out platforms that offer Discord Account for Sale. They have Discord accounts for sale that might suit your needs.

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment