Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

How much content is in the game?

Copied to clipboard!
10 months ago
Sep 18, 2023, 4:41:18 AM

My partner and I spent ~25 hours each in the Closed Beta and we feel like we've seen it all. We collected ~12 turrets, ~20 weapons, most of the chips etc. and made it to the beta limit/"core" several times.

Will there be more interesting content in the full release?

Our worry is that there are so many times we can see Life Incubator or Procedural Factory before it gets old.

0Send private message
10 months ago
Sep 18, 2023, 8:16:43 PM

Well, for starters there'll be 8 characters, and there's still half the Station you haven't been able to see, a 4th family of mobs with its associated element to make the equation more complex & choices more strategic... There's also all the Mementos data that was kept hidden from the Library so you'll still have some more lore to explore, you also don't know what's actually going on with the Station yet. And, unless I'm wrong, you didn't get a chance to see the full band onstage in the lobby, with Lera at the mic, did you?! :D

0Send private message
10 months ago
Sep 20, 2023, 3:42:49 AM

I get what you mean, the added enemy type will add strategic depth. What's bothering us is that it feels that the gameplay loop should feel richer, but it isn't. I'm hoping there is more depth to the characters and weapons at launch.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment