Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

FAQ

Copied to clipboard!
9 months ago
Oct 17, 2023, 2:56:30 PM

FAQ

• Will my progress be saved from the Advanced Access (48h) to the final release on the 19th?
    • Yes!
  • How does meta-progression work in co-op?

• Gameplay: As host, it’s your progress and unlocks that determine what all co-op players have access to when it comes to Saloon improvements, weapons mods, and available crystal bot upgrade chips. When joining a host’s game you’ll use your own progress when it comes to Playable heroes, Hero quests, and Hero upgrade chips

• Unlocks: All collected District keys, Crypto keys, Mementoes, Beverages, Cells and Scraps will be saved to be used to advance your progress in your local game, both in Solo play and when you host your own co-op sessions. New heroes are unlocked by players in their local games – A host can play using heroes they have unlocked, and a guest can play using any heroes they have unlocked AND those a host has unlocked. However, quest progress can only be made for heroes that you have unlocked locally

• Where can I share my feedback about the game?
    • You can share your feedback here on Games2Gether, Discord, Reddit, Steam, etc.
  • How to Cloud Save for Steam Deck <-> Steam
    • In order to continue your game from Steam in the Steam Deck please follow the next steps
      1. In-game: Options > Settings > Network
      2. Activate the Remote Storage in BOTH devices (Steam in the PC and in the Steam Deck
  • I encounter a bug, where can I report it?
    • Please first check the Known Issues List, and if you don't see your bug, do not hesitate to go to the Bug Report Section!
  • How many characters will there be?
    • We have 8 heroes at release: Zed, Bunker, Shroom, Blaze, Sweeper, Fassie, Comrade, and Cartie

• What are the minimum requirements to play Endless Dungeon?
    • Windows 10, 64-bit
    • Desktop's Intel Core i7 10th generation / Desktop's AMD Ryzen 5000 Series
    • 12 GB RAM
    • NVIDIA GTX 970 / RTX 2060 / AMD R9 390 / RX 490 / RX 580
  • Do I need a controller to play?
    • While the keyboard and mouse are supported, we recommend using a controller to play it
  • Does the game work on Steam Deck?

• We are working on getting the full verification (green tick). But YES, you can play right now in Steam Deck!

• Will the game have Cross-Play?

• We are working to support cross-generation play very soon (PS4 with PS5 and Xbox one with Xbox Series) and hope to have this soon after release. The team is working really hard to bring this as soon as possible, since we know it is highly demanded. We are also working on cross-platform Steam-Epic and hope to have that soon as well. 

We will not have cross-platform between PC/Console and Xbox/PlayStation.

• What happens if I encounter a Bug, Where can I report it?

• You can report your bug on the Bug Report section, here on Games2Gether. Here are the guidelines on how to report bugs properly.

Also, we opened a section on our Discord to report bugs as well, but we do encourage you to report them here as it is easier for the team to track them.

Do not hesitate if you have any additional question !

Updated 9 months ago.
0Send private message
9 months ago
Oct 17, 2023, 4:02:38 PM

So progress, as in, unlocking new characters, cannot be complete within a co-op game?

I find this slightly concerning as I'll be playing with my partner, sat beside each other... if we want to experience more of the game we will each have to play our own solo games?

Second question, are there any plans for post-launch support/content? Do you expect to add more turrets/characters?

0Send private message
9 months ago
Oct 19, 2023, 4:56:26 PM

What does linking your G2G account in-game actually function? It says I'm able to use my inventory or something like that.

0Send private message
9 months ago
Oct 19, 2023, 8:26:40 PM

About Steam Deck playing, UI scaling should be considered. As it is now, at least for me it is very very hard to make sense of such small text. Prolly manageable with 20/20 eyesight but I'm not that lucky.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment