Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Cloud saves?

Copied to clipboard!
9 months ago
Oct 18, 2023, 7:15:14 AM

I turned on Remote Storage. Exited PC version. Verified installation on both PC and steam deck. No cloud save. ???

0Send private message
9 months ago
Oct 18, 2023, 10:14:53 AM

Hey,

I believe this is not intended, so thank you for your report. I've taken the liberty to add it to our bug reports section. If you could reply to the report with any diagnostics files or players logs you have, that might be useful for us. :)

0Send private message
9 months ago
Oct 18, 2023, 12:16:39 PM

Heya, I'm not able to see Steam Cloud saving as an option on the game on Steam, submitted a report as well.

Similar issue, I tried to get the game to sync Cloud on my PC to continue my progress on Deck. It looks as though Cloud isn't enabled at all, in general preferences on the game there's no toggle for Cloud where one would be normally.

0Send private message
9 months ago
Oct 18, 2023, 2:52:16 PM
scottu88 wrote:

I turned on Remote Storage. Exited PC version. Verified installation on both PC and steam deck. No cloud save. ???

Hey,
Did you turn on Remote Storage on both your PC and the Steamdeck? It has to be enabled on both platforms in order to make it work properly and it is disabled by default and the settings are saved independently between PC and Steamdeck.

Updated 9 months ago.
0Send private message
9 months ago
Oct 18, 2023, 2:55:23 PM
SissyRabbit wrote:

Heya, I'm not able to see Steam Cloud saving as an option on the game on Steam, submitted a report as well.

Similar issue, I tried to get the game to sync Cloud on my PC to continue my progress on Deck. It looks as though Cloud isn't enabled at all, in general preferences on the game there's no toggle for Cloud where one would be normally.

Hello :)

You should find the Remote Storage setting in Option > Settings > Network > Remote Storage
Please note that Cloud save is disabled by default and you have to enable it on both the PC and the Steamdeck, in order to make it work.

0Send private message
9 months ago
Oct 18, 2023, 10:46:16 PM
Shodanel wrote:
SissyRabbit wrote:

Hello :)

You should find the Remote Storage setting in Option > Settings > Network > Remote Storage
Please note that Cloud save is disabled by default and you have to enable it on both the PC and the Steamdeck, in order to make it work.

Hiya!

This has worked for me, thanks so much! I can see my progress on Deck now (:

0Send private message
9 months ago
Oct 18, 2023, 10:47:59 PM

Enabling remote storage on both, then verifying game files on the steamdeck worked for me! Thanks!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment