Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

How do character stats work?

Copied to clipboard!
9 months ago
Oct 18, 2023, 8:58:47 PM

I'm seeing stats while Wit and I dont understand how changing that stat with upgrades effects my hero choice. Can someone explain what Wit or other stats control?

0Send private message
9 months ago
Oct 21, 2023, 5:20:16 AM

The one thing I don't get is "Soul". I don't know how many souls I get for killing mobs or do I generate soul naturally. What's my limit, and do I use souls for abilities. Naturally it's not in the glossary like virtually every other ability and stat.

0Send private message
9 months ago
Oct 21, 2023, 2:17:01 PM
Brok3n wrote:

I'm seeing stats while Wit and I dont understand how changing that stat with upgrades effects my hero choice. Can someone explain what Wit or other stats control?

From the Glossary:

A Hero’s Wit determines how effective they are at repairing and boosting Turrets, and at hacking Reset Points.

FearSpider wrote:

The one thing I don't get is "Soul". I don't know how many souls I get for killing mobs or do I generate soul naturally. What's my limit, and do I use souls for abilities. Naturally it's not in the glossary like virtually every other ability and stat.

As far as I know, Souls are a Shroom-specific resource. As her Passive Skill she generates a Soul every time she kills 10 monsters. She can then as her Active Skill throw a Soul to heal the targeted Hero.

Updated 9 months ago.
0Send private message
8 months ago
Oct 21, 2023, 8:23:04 PM
Brok3n wrote:

Wit as a stat affects your ability to repair Turrets / Boost Turrets or Hack Blackout Stations!

Turret Boosts always last 8 Seconds.

Each point in Wit will give you 2% Attack Speed and Damage on the Turret for the duration.

I have a dedicate video talking about this that might help:

Updated 8 months ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment