Hi everyone!

First I want to say that I'm a big fan of the Endless Series and Dungeon of the Endless is one of my absolute favourite games. I don't have to say that I was extremely excited with the Endless Dungeon announcement and for the most part I love it!

However, since release I encountered crashes upon loading the game, NPC Heros getting stuck ON the walls and progression blocking bugged boss fights (namely Red Dead Eye).

I was a-ok with the original postponement of the original release date as long as the quality ends up where it should be but now that it is finally out I'm sad to encounter so many bugs in the short time I have available to play the game. This is not something I want from a full release and I would be OK if it was an early access release or just a beta.

I loved the Amplitude method pre-Sega where every release started with early access for eager early adopters and it would have been great if it stayed that way.

Endless Dungeon is a great game but those bugs prevent it from being an excellent game and leaves a bitter taste :(

Sad. I hope it will be fixed soon.