Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Where do I go for a refund?

Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Oct 25, 2023, 7:21:02 PM

I bought two copies of this game, one for me and one for my brother. I would like a refund for both of them.

This game crashes or freezes every time I play at random times. It could be 3 minutes in or 10-15 minutes in, the game just closes out or freezes. I've submitted a bug report on it with no reply yet. I've attempted multiple solutions with no success. Even the recent hot fix that included a crash fix did not solve my issue. I do not want this game anymore because I can't even play it. I have less than 5 hours played, at least half of which was spent trying to find a solution to my crashing issues. Steam is denying my refund request since I have more than 2 hours of playtime in the game. Please will someone reasonable help me resolve this issue.

Thanks

0Send private message
8 months ago
Oct 31, 2023, 1:10:57 PM
ajbaum22 wrote:

I bought two copies of this game, one for me and one for my brother. I would like a refund for both of them.

This game crashes or freezes every time I play at random times. It could be 3 minutes in or 10-15 minutes in, the game just closes out or freezes. I've submitted a bug report on it with no reply yet. I've attempted multiple solutions with no success. Even the recent hot fix that included a crash fix did not solve my issue. I do not want this game anymore because I can't even play it. I have less than 5 hours played, at least half of which was spent trying to find a solution to my crashing issues. Steam is denying my refund request since I have more than 2 hours of playtime in the game. Please will someone reasonable help me resolve this issue.

Thanks

Sorry about that.
Can you share the bug you created? I can try to ask for more information 

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 1, 2023, 3:30:31 PM
Daarkarrow wrote:
ajbaum22 wrote:

Thanks

Sorry about that.
Can you share the bug you created? I can try to ask for more information 

https://community.amplitude-studios.com/amplitude-studios/endless-dungeon/bugs/399-random-crashes-freezes?page=1

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment