Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Crystal bot upgrade crash

Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Oct 26, 2023, 11:31:06 PM

I cant upgrade the crystal bot because it instantly gives me an error and crashes the game. On ps5 this is ridiculous.

Updated 8 months ago.
0Send private message
8 months ago
Oct 27, 2023, 7:45:35 AM

Yeah I'm having the same issue, crashed every time I've pressed to upgrade the bot on PS5. I've had to just ignore the upgrade option on a few runs now as it kept crashing.

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 months ago
Oct 27, 2023, 4:06:48 PM

I have the same issue on PS5 - it crashes completely every time I try and upgrade the bot.

It hasn't always been like this, my initial runs were fine and I've upgraded the bot on different runs successfully. But now it crashes every time.

I've tried restarting runs, the game, the PS5 but no solution.

Please get it fixed!

0Send private message
8 months ago
Oct 27, 2023, 9:25:29 PM

I'm having the same issue, but I found out the problem is the Cartie quest to upgrade the Bot 6 times... On the 6th upgrade it will crash every time.

PS5

0Send private message
8 months ago
Oct 31, 2023, 11:30:51 AM
Adil99 wrote:

I cant upgrade the crystal bot because it instantly gives me an error and crashes the game. On ps5 this is ridiculous.

Sorry about the problem. This started happening just after the patch, right?

0Send private message
8 months ago
Oct 31, 2023, 9:11:47 PM

Yes this is a horrible bug. It makes you don't wanna play the game. I had to beat several boards without an upgrade, because if you try to upgrade the game will crash crazy

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 2, 2023, 9:40:28 AM
Jacksonshonn wrote:

Yes this is a horrible bug. It makes you don't wanna play the game. I had to beat several boards without an upgrade, because if you try to upgrade the game will crash crazy

I just created a bug report with the problem you shared.
Would you mind to upvote or adding any more information or screenshots, if you have them?

https://community.amplitude-studios.com/amplitude-studios/endless-dungeon/bugs/548?page=1

0Send private message
7 months ago
Nov 23, 2023, 10:50:21 PM

Same problem here on PS5. Trying to install the 6th upgrade on the crystal bot every timr leads to a crash

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment