Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

GeForce Now Support When?

Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Nov 2, 2023, 2:06:21 PM

Cloud gamer here. I would LOVE to play this game, but it is currently not listed in the GeForce Now (GFN) library. As I understand it, publishers and/or developers need to request GFN add a title to the library. When will we see Endless Dungeon come to GFN?

I bought it and tried to play on my aging rig (which pretty much meets the minimum specs), but it crashes around 90% of the initial load screen (not unexpected for a 15 year old gaming PC, video card is newer though). I’m almost ready to request a refund since I cannot play the game without GFN support.

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 8, 2023, 3:30:28 PM
lostgrail wrote:

Cloud gamer here. I would LOVE to play this game, but it is currently not listed in the GeForce Now (GFN) library. As I understand it, publishers and/or developers need to request GFN add a title to the library. When will we see Endless Dungeon come to GFN?

I bought it and tried to play on my aging rig (which pretty much meets the minimum specs), but it crashes around 90% of the initial load screen (not unexpected for a 15 year old gaming PC, video card is newer though). I’m almost ready to request a refund since I cannot play the game without GFN support.

Hey, it should be now on Geforce Now!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment