Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Take your broken game back and give me my money back.

Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Nov 4, 2023, 11:43:32 PM

I want my money back. I’ll also go ahead and post on all social media’s about my so called severe spam infraction in which I quite literally mention game breaking bugs and exactly how they happen, like quite a number of other people.

You just didn’t like the fact I mentioned; Poor Development/Poor Programming/Poor Testing/Greed, and attributed my report to spam.

You can go ahead and publicly apologize, if not, I hope everybody gets to read this before you delete it.

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 5, 2023, 2:43:00 AM

Sorry to hear you didnt have a good time with the game

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 5, 2023, 4:38:56 AM

I probably would have if it worked, but it doesn’t. Loved the dungeon of the endless own that on Xbox switch and pc, and the other endless games on pc.

Not sure if they have new developers or other teams but they already pushed the game back, and still released it with obvious major problems.

Them to respond to me the way they did is ridiculous and obviously they took their failures out on me. 

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 5, 2023, 4:54:20 AM

Infractions: Spam “severe (these won’t be forgotten)”

Description: Actual, legit spambot, bleep bloop

Message: If you encountered a crash and want to record it, please properly file a bug. If you want to share your opinions about the game and its state, create a thread. Do not abuse the bug reports feature to try make a statement about what you think about the company.

End date: Permanent 

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 5, 2023, 4:59:05 AM

I do have that ss’d and it the typing is exactly as I posted…

Actual legit spambot bleep bloop?

Try make a statement?

Please note I did in fact make 1 crash report which I mentioned 2 separate game breaking bugs.

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 5, 2023, 5:15:42 AM

Here is my bug report.
Crash/Freeze

Sub category: Crash

Bug Title: Which one?

Platform: PlayStation

Game Distributor: PS5

Game Version: 1.1.10083 - Latest Version

“The game crashes when finishing a zone.”

“Pressing X while trying to upgrade the crystal bot.”
STEP BY STEP

Please describe the actions that you think triggered the bug one step at a time.

Step 1: Poor Development

Step 2: Poor Programming

Step 3: Poor Testing

Step 4: Greed

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 5, 2023, 3:42:45 PM

I will say that this platform has been having a big problem with bots. Most of which are new profiles with 100 points such as yours. They'll spam messages, make odd comments on different threads that don't have any relevance and make comments on old posts from 5+ years ago that are completely irrelevant now.

And ah your a playstation user. Thats too bad. The console release for the game seems to have been the rougher side of the game it seems like. I know they are actively working on solutions. But it doesnt help you in your current situation and that is really unfortunate. (Also being called a spam bot isn't fun either)

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 5, 2023, 3:58:00 PM
Burntid wrote:

Here is my bug report.
Crash/Freeze

STEP BY STEP

Please describe the actions that you think triggered the bug one step at a time.

That really is not a helpful bug report, though, and certainly not “mention[ing] game breaking bugs and exactly how they happen”.

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 5, 2023, 4:10:42 PM

It’s a horrible response though. The user wants a refund and the response is “yup the game doesn’t work on PlayStation, I’m going to keep your money. Go report the same bugs everyone else has and we will just not say anything until you forget about it.”

OP Amplitude clearly has interns and unpaid mods managing their PR. I haven’t seen any responses other than day one when a support rep was actually trying to communicate what the devs were doing. If you truly want your money back you’re going to have to file a complaint with the government for Amplitude not fulfilling the core offering of their product.

if you’re in the US, file a complaint with the FTC and take the loss. Amplitude won’t give you your money back OR a finished product

Updated 8 months ago.
0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 6, 2023, 1:03:30 AM

If you're playing on Playstation, I think your best shot at a refund would be processed through Sony Customer Support / PSN Store Support. You might have to call their physical support number or ask to be referred to a supervisor if the initial chat person isn't able to solve the problem for you.

If I recall correctly, you can get a refund within 14 days if the content you've bought is faulty:

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/store/?category=refunds&subCategory=refund

Playstation is notoriously stingy at handing out refunds, but I've gotten a few over the years just by following up in the proper channels when it was a clear refund situation.

Burntid wrote:

Here is my bug report.
Crash/Freeze

STEP BY STEP

Updated 8 months ago.
0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 6, 2023, 4:04:39 AM
PeteCrighton wrote:
Burntid wrote:

Here is my bug report.
Crash/Freeze

STEP BY STEP

That really is not a helpful bug report, though, and certainly not “mention[ing] game breaking bugs and exactly how they happen”.

Have you not played the game?

“Pressing X to try to upgrade the crystal bot”

How more obvious do you want me (and multiple other people) to be with that. That’s an obvious game breaking bug, they obviously knew about it, and they didn’t care (Greed).

“The game crashes when finishing a zone”

This is different characters/team setups/weapons/areas, etc.. the list goes on.

Again, this is Not something a company would have missed unless they simply didn’t even play test the game.

Run into the weapons disappearing from your character (still in inventory) yet the simply don’t work; I.E; you shoot the gun that your character has equiped, the gun isn’t there, the sound effects go off as your firing the gun yet nothing happens, no damage shots graphics etc. (sometimes also no sound effects at all)

How many bugs would you like me to name?

The point is these are OBVOIUS and in multiple game breaking bugs, and they obviously knew about them, if they didn’t, they shouldn’t be trying to make games.

They released this game as if it’s a playable product and yet it can’t even be considered an Alpha Version of the game.

I’ve never played an alpha version of any game Ever. Ever. That is completely broken like this.

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 6, 2023, 4:12:29 AM
Tyco wrote:

I will say that this platform has been having a big problem with bots. Most of which are new profiles with 100 points such as yours. They'll spam messages, make odd comments on different threads that don't have any relevance and make comments on old posts from 5+ years ago that are completely irrelevant now.

And ah your a playstation user. Thats too bad. The console release for the game seems to have been the rougher side of the game it seems like. I know they are actively working on solutions. But it doesnt help you in your current situation and that is really unfortunate. (Also being called a spam bot isn't fun either)

P.S.

My email has been tied to thier games for years. Not posting on a forum means nothing, a large portion of people simply never post on any forums for any games. This is fact and obviously they didn’t bother looking at that fact either.

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 6, 2023, 4:46:47 PM

You are free to share your opinions on the game and its development. Welcome to, even, as long as you don't break the code of conduct (So please no personal attacks or insults etc), and do it in the appropriate forums where other players are likely to see it and join the discussion. The bug reports section is not the place for these discussions, since it reduces the quality of your report, and makes it less likely for other players to add their thoughts to yours.

We're sorry for giving you the impression that we thought you were a bot, though. We did see the age of your account, but even if we had not, we did not think you were a bot. "Spam" (as described in the code of conduct) was simply the most appropriate category for misuse of the bug reports feature as no dedicated category exists yet, but unfortunately we cannot change the description of an infraction while filing it, which is why we added a custom message to you.

As far as the crashes are concerned, the crash on trying to upgrade the crystal should be fixed as of today's patch, but I cannot be sure about the other crash mentioned in your original report, as I do not have enough information about it.

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 15, 2023, 4:47:58 PM
Tyco wrote:

The reason you're seeing so many 100pts users, I myself am included is because you have to make an account to do a bug report, I also play on ps5 and expected a console release to be some what stable not some steam early access tier product.

I also agree with the other guys sentiment, the radio silence from the devs on this platform is horrendous, the lack of clarity and updates also pathetic.

I too have asked for a refund, it was so promising

0Send private message
7 months ago
Nov 23, 2023, 11:13:54 AM
Reece0 wrote:
Tyco wrote:

The reason you're seeing so many 100pts users, I myself am included is because you have to make an account to do a bug report, I also play on ps5 and expected a console release to be some what stable not some steam early access tier product.

I also agree with the other guys sentiment, the radio silence from the devs on this platform is horrendous, the lack of clarity and updates also pathetic.

It really is bad, I’m still waiting on news of 60fps being reinstated and nada for 3 or 4 weeks.

0Send private message
7 months ago
Nov 27, 2023, 4:01:45 PM
NulEnvoid wrote:
Reece0 wrote:
Tyco wrote:

It really is bad, I’m still waiting on news of 60fps being reinstated and nada for 3 or 4 weeks.

We already mentioned this in different threads, but if not mistaken the toggle for the FPS should arrive in the next patch for consoles

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment