Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Co-op chip progression

Copied to clipboard!
7 months ago
Dec 5, 2023, 4:21:50 PM

In Co-op, if I join a friends game with a character that I have 3 assigned chips with, but my friend only has one slot unlocked, will my character still have those chips during our run?

The reason I ask is because I hosted a game with friends last night and my friend had a zed with 3 chips assigned, but my profile only has one slot unlocked for that character.

In the pause menu, I was able to see all 3 chips while he only saw one.

anyone know?

Updated 7 months ago.
0Send private message
7 months ago
Dec 8, 2023, 10:21:35 AM
mmelend wrote:

In Co-op, if I join a friends game with a character that I have 3 assigned chips with, but my friend only has one slot unlocked, will my character still have those chips during our run?

The reason I ask is because I hosted a game with friends last night and my friend had a zed with 3 chips assigned, but my profile only has one slot unlocked for that character.

In the pause menu, I was able to see all 3 chips while he only saw one.

anyone know?

Hero Slots and the progression of the character depend on the person who used them.

So, as your friend plays Zed with 3 chips, it will have those ones. If you change role and you play Zed you will have the number of slot + selection that you have.

For the moment, as a Host, you decide the chips of the Crystal Bot and the Weapon Mods.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment