Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Endless Dungeon minis

Copied to clipboard!
7 months ago
Dec 16, 2023, 10:41:18 AM

Hi there!

I happen to paint minis as a hobby, and I'm probably not the only one around here. I thought it would be neat to be able to have minis from the heroes (and why not monsters) to be able to paint our own colour scheme and have them proudly stand in our display case!

I reckon it shouldn't be too complicated to achieve, 3D files exists, so they could converted to STLs and you just need one person to correctly set the support.
There are enough people doing 3D print as a service, so it wouldn't require any logistic from Amplitude.

What do you dungeon friends think? I could so much see a remake of Space hulk with Endless Dungeon as a board game :D

0Send private message
7 months ago
Dec 17, 2023, 11:34:37 PM

While im not someone that makes minis. I do think they are neat and would like to see models of the game characters.

0Send private message
6 months ago
Jan 2, 2024, 3:35:58 PM

Last I checked (which was way back for ES2), the 3D artist I talked to mentioned it takes about a full day to prepare an STL, since there are other adjustments to make beyond the supports.

So, while it has been on our mind, we don't know yet when and if we can spare some time from a 3D artist.

(Though as far as remaking Spacehulk with Endless Dungeon is concerned... I'd say a bunch of Genestealers are significantly more dangerous than any bug or even monster on the station short of the bosses...)

0Send private message
6 months ago
Jan 8, 2024, 4:51:09 PM

I don't deny it takes time to prepare the STL files, but we might find some other nerd in the community that would maybe be OK to do it ?

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment