Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Streaming the OpenDev?

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jun 30, 2022, 5:15:50 PM

Are we allowed to stream this OpenDev on YT, Twitch etc? I can't seem to remember if I've signed any kind of NDA for this. I don't ever share any of the info from the betas I test anyway, but looking through the FAQs for the OpenDev I cannot see any sort of information regarding this. So am wondering if maybe we are allowed/encouraged.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jun 30, 2022, 6:00:57 PM

From The Cat o Nine Tails:
"The OpenDev is completely public. No restrictions. You can even stream it (in fact, the more people stream it or make youtube videos about it, the better for us)"

The context that was said in, she meant no restrictions on showing or discussing the content. Obviously the usual intellectual property rules apply.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jun 30, 2022, 6:02:19 PM

That is exactly what I was hoping! Great news <3 

Eulogos wrote:

From The Cat o Nine Tails:
"The OpenDev is completely public. No restrictions. You can even stream it (in fact, the more people stream it or make youtube videos about it, the better for us)"

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 1, 2022, 10:44:09 AM
Damage242 wrote:

Are we allowed to stream this OpenDev on YT, Twitch etc? I can't seem to remember if I've signed any kind of NDA for this. I don't ever share any of the info from the betas I test anyway, but looking through the FAQs for the OpenDev I cannot see any sort of information regarding this. So am wondering if maybe we are allowed/encouraged.

Yeah of course, and if you want feel free to share it on discord > Stream and videos

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment