Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

After finishing an interaction, allow input from held direction during interaction

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jul 1, 2022, 2:09:56 AM

When you interact with something that disables movement, holding a direction during the interaction does not allow the player to start moving in that direction again until they stop pressing the input and re-input, it would feel nicer if you could hold a direction and immediately walk in that direction after finishing interacting with something.

Didn't really feel like a bug so much as something that could be improved on

Example of what I mean in case it doesn't make sense:

holding left while leveling up a turret won't allow you to move left after you finish the interaction till you let go and press left again

what it should do:

finishing leveling up the turret should allow your input you've put in during the interaction to happen immediately after the interaction is over

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 1, 2022, 4:05:19 PM

This would indeed be a great added functionality so you can more easily perform the desired action as soon as possible by holding instead of having to rely on mashing or trying to predict the timing

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 4, 2022, 8:57:29 AM

I have mixed feelings here, It would be nice indeed but I think it could be a bit frustrating that if you wanted to go left (as an example) and the turrets tend to be on the right position, you will end up correcting all the time the heroes direction. But that is my personal thought about the topic. In any case I will share it with the team, no worries hehe

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment