Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Indicate upgradable turrets on map

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jul 5, 2022, 7:21:59 AM

I find it tedious that I have to check my turrets after each wave to see if any are eligible for upgrading. I would prefer to have these turrets indicated on the map as to quickly check instead of running around the map.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 5, 2022, 11:24:48 AM

Or, alternatively, maybe just let them upgrade automatically without requiring tedious user interaction?  I don't see how making us go from turret to turret and pressing he upgrade button really contributes to the gameplay experience.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 5, 2022, 12:12:37 PM
SpikedWallMan wrote:

Or, alternatively, maybe just let them upgrade automatically without requiring tedious user interaction?  I don't see how making us go from turret to turret and pressing he upgrade button really contributes to the gameplay experience.

I thought about suggesting that, but then it seemed problematic.

1. You would probably need to keep the manual interaction during waves (because it's now a risk to upgrade the tower rather than firing your gun and it's also a risk to not upgrade, as the upgrade eligibility seems to be lost when a tower gets destroyed).
  2. Not needing to actually take your time to upgrade towers during waves might give you additional time between waves (not quite sure how the timing works, I might be wrong here)
  3. Right now, tower upgrades seem to cost no resources. This has already been mentioned in another thread. So if tower upgrades should require resources in the future, you might prefer not upgrading (and rather keep the resources).
Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 5, 2022, 9:01:13 PM
SpikedWallMan wrote:

Btw, what about different "lines of update". So, maybe we can update turret in different way: 1) + additional damage; 2) + additional range; 3) bla-bla-bla.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 6, 2022, 2:38:41 AM
Stellarsson wrote:
SpikedWallMan wrote:

Btw, what about different "lines of update". So, maybe we can update turret in different way: 1) + additional damage; 2) + additional range; 3) bla-bla-bla.

Sure.  I'd be OK with that, but only if the upgrades can be selected from a menu without the need to actually run your heroes the turrets that have upgrades available.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment