Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Great so far. Small QOL additions would be nice.

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jul 7, 2022, 3:47:43 AM

The game plays very similar to Dungeon of the Endless which I'm very happy with. I deeply enjoy how aggressive the AI is towards everything I build, it makes me feel much more pressured all the time. Now to sum up my major issue which is probably due to early development is lack of transparency on almost all stats and mechanics; I can only check the stats on guns, as far as I can tell, when I pick them up, same goes for any upgrade to hero stats. After placing a turret the only thing you can tell about it is the range of it, something like an overlay button to show all turrets ranges and give a little overlay of its firing speed and damage would be nice. As for players you could have the stats pop up over their icon when you open the map or something, just anyway to get a glimpse at my health in numeric value, my witt and whatever buff I have. In summation it would be nice to be privy to more information on stats and a travel path for the crystal bot on the map when he starts to move or even before, It's easy to lose track of him when your killing and looking at their spawns. Other than that door mechanics are fun, pressure from monsters is fun, the swapping between heroes is nice, guns are cool and varied. I'm excited for the final product. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment