Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Game doesn't appear in steam?

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jul 1, 2022, 9:48:39 PM

Hello!  I've linked my steam account to my games2gether account.  i followed the instructions in the email for the open dev, but it's not showing up in my steam library.  

Are there any other intermediate steps I need to execute (an install location in steam, a redeem code, etc?) in order to make it work?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this is posted somewhere else.  I couldn't find anything.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 1, 2022, 10:01:27 PM

I'm having that same exact problem, I've been trying to figure it out for a few hours and nothing I do works, not even restarting steam or my pc.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 1, 2022, 10:24:26 PM

I figured it out, so what I did was I pressed the "go to home" button at the top left of the page. Then I saw the endless dungeon game and next to it, it said "unlock on steam" I pressed it then it brought me to the store page where I had to sign into steam. Afterwards the game appeared in my library. 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 1, 2022, 10:27:24 PM

Thanks.  Unfortunately mine already says "Unlocked on Steam," but it's not showing up in my library.  Hmm.  Maybe a dev will see this and can offer some help?

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 1, 2022, 10:56:37 PM

It should be called ENDLESS Dungeon Playtest. Try restarting Steam and see if that fixes it.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 2, 2022, 10:38:50 AM

try to resynchronize your steam account from g2g by unlinking and linking it again; it had worked for me for other stuff to claim here

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 2, 2022, 10:52:16 AM

It could also help to log out of Steam and back in. Note that this is different from just restarting it since it may refresh your local cache.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 7, 2022, 12:47:34 AM

Has anyone found a fix for this yet? I claimed it on steam and it isn't showing up. I've tried restarting multiple times and unlinking my accounts nothing seems to work.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 7, 2022, 1:58:42 PM

You guys have made sure to claim the game from the rewards section of games2gether right? 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment