Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

All enemies die instantly upon spawning

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Aug 8, 2023, 5:08:58 AM

Bug Description:  Enemies still spawn and death animations/corpses appear, but they instantly die upon appearing. Bosses still spawn normally and can be fought, but otherwise no other combat is needed for the entire game.

Completing a sector or going to a new floor did not fix the problem
Problem persisted after starting a new run several times
Problem persisted after full game and system restart
Resetting in-game data fixed it

Steps to Reproduce:  I don't know exactly what caused the bug. However:

The problem started during the first game I played after downloading
Enemies spawned properly during the tutorial and only started dying instantly after I started my first run

Expected Behavior: Enemies spawn without dying and can be fought.

Attachments:  I have a compressed zip with the Diagnostic files and Player logs and tried to upload it following the report instructions, but it failed. I will keep it for a while if you want me to try to upload it again or want me to send it to you another way. I haven't included my system specs as it didn't seem necessary

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
a year ago
Oct 19, 2023, 8:50:18 PM

This happened to me today on Xbox, Standard Edition.  Quitting the run, returning to the Saloon, then starting a new run did not fix the issue.  Force-closing the game and restarting the console seems to have fixed the issue, but now I've made progress to the next floor in a cheap manner, so I'm looking to reset progress.  I've been too excited for this game to progress via an unintentional hack.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment