Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Dungeon
Universe banner wording
Vote complete

Locksmith Personality

Welcome back to the Community Hero Co-Creation, where we let you vote on various aspects of a new hero to be added to Endless Dungeon. Last time, we let you decide how our friend and locksmith V'Jik arrived on the Station, but this week we want to talk about her "barks."

What's a bark, we hear you asking?

It's a short, voice-acted quip played when performing certain actions, like opening a door or reappearing in the Saloon. They can add a lot of character to our heroes!

For Viggie, we've come up with three different "personalities" for her voicelines, and we want to hear from you which one you like best: Is she a Mad Hacker who cracks all the secrets, a Nosy Neighbor who keeps tabs on what's going on in the Station, or a Crazy Grandma bringing as many bullets as brownies?

Here are some examples of the kind of lines you could expect to hear from each:

Action
Nosy Neighbor
Crazy Grandma
Mad Hacker
Reload in the SaloonI hope nobody touched my stuff!Ooh! I really need a cup of tea..Lordy! I need to recharge everything.
Opening a DoorGood firewalls make good neighbors!Sorry kids! No cookies, just bullets.Antivirus incoming!
Starting a RunLet's see what they've been up to...Write me while I'm gone!Brush your teeth and update your passwords!
Surviving a WaveIt's full of ruffians and thugs these days...That was worse than one of my bake sales...And stay out of my kernel!
Opening a Zone DoorJust a little neighborly inspection!It's like learning a new knitting pattern...All your base... are mine.

So, what's our dear locksmith like down in the dungeon? Let us know what you think.

2 557 600

g2g pts

Crazy Grandma
Winner

Crazy Grandma

1 246 300

g2g pts

Nosy Neighbor

Nosy Neighbor

1 446 600

g2g pts

Mad Hacker

Mad Hacker

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 9, 2024, 11:55:49 AM

the crazy grandma would be a better choice for this one.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 14, 2024, 1:18:26 PM

Why whould it, it's already apparent that she's old and excentric. It's cliche, unoriginal. She is interersting in the game, because she's our local hacker. That is what makes her original and should be the core of her personality.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message