Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

I can't activate Endless Legend (free)

Copied to clipboard!
4 months ago
Jan 24, 2024, 6:46:23 AM
EA89 wrote:
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

There was a limited number of keys for this giveaway. Unfortunately, the supply ran out an an inopportune time, which led to a delay in putting up the out-of-stock message. We're sorry you missed the opportunity to claim the game.

Sounds more like Catfishing how many Keys where there 3 ?

https://www.pcgamesn.com/endless-legend/player-spike
spiked at 50,000 players. A bunch of my friends picked it up too.

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 25, 2024, 2:44:46 PM

Well been catfished. They succeeded on making me unlinking accounts and deleting this one. Bad business practices. Have fun everyone

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 25, 2024, 3:02:12 PM

ICHch bekomme es leider auch nicht hin das ich es auf Steam umsonst spielen kann,

würde mich über Hilfe freuen 

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 25, 2024, 9:41:08 PM

i had the same issue , its disapointing . i realy hoped to play the game but i see no chance and this acount is pointles . im deleting as well take care every one

Updated 4 months ago.
0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 26, 2024, 9:11:39 PM

This really is a huge scam. You're advertising that you can get the game for free. There are requirements that you have to register, etc. And then all of a sudden they say, yes, there are no more codes available. An online code. For one of your games. For which you can unlock as many codes as you want. Just a big scam! I hope this will change. Otherwise I will delete my account and boycott you.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 26, 2024, 10:36:12 PM

Scam sure seems to be the word of the week when it comes to people complaining. They have stated that there was limited supply made available for this giveaway. Its not forever free and was only while supplies lasted. Complaining that there is no stock and claiming its a scam is childish. Also the threat to boycott a company that you just created an account for and only was created for the purpose of getting free games is funny. I will never try and get free games from you again! lol

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 27, 2024, 12:19:55 AM

I don't want to argue with you. It makes no sense and you don't understand it anyway. The message is addressed to the developers.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 27, 2024, 7:28:30 PM
Bierfass wrote:

I don't want to argue with you. It makes no sense and you don't understand it anyway. The message is addressed to the developers.

Devs are free to do whatever they want with their games, cause, it's a waste for them. If they had a huge publisher, like Microsoft, they won't send you free games alhthough they want to. They do money by selling games, and they are still indie devs, so this giveaways was a huge generosity

You can complain if you buy a game, but you didn't

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message