Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What Games Are You Playing At The Moment??

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 2, 2014, 1:42:55 AM
Got Xcom EU and EW and that's pretty much all I play now. It's like a good book you can't stop reading.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 8, 2014, 8:28:25 PM
Mostly Endless Legend, but I am trying this new game called ENDLESS LEGEND!!!! It's pretty good.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 9, 2014, 9:49:22 AM
Nasarog wrote:
Mostly Endless Legend, but I am trying this new game called ENDLESS LEGEND!!!! It's pretty good.

You seems to like it, I should try this. lol

At the moment, I'm playing Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, League of Legends and DotE.

I'm getting a new PC soon so I might play again on Battlefield 4.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 9, 2014, 10:01:11 AM
Seems all of Amplitude is playing Shadow of Mordor :P

I am playing DotE, Wasteland 2, XCOM: Long War, Satellite Reign pre-alpha... among others.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 9, 2014, 4:52:12 PM
I'm getting Mordor soon. Really looking forward to it!

Been playing Endless Legend and Sorcerer King. SK reminds me of EL at its EA release, as it is already very fun and has a great deal of potential.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 10, 2014, 10:39:43 AM
DevildogFF wrote:
I'm getting Mordor soon. Really looking forward to it!

Everybody is playing that!! Or Destiny... :x

I just finished Gone Home (it was pretty cool!) and still play some DOTA 2 with friends from time to time.

Also, sort of related, Amplitude now has its curator page on Steam, where we recommend games we are playing at the moment or other games we have enjoyed and think that you should play too. smiley: cool
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 10, 2014, 8:49:49 PM
Alan Wake, Nuclear Throne, DotE and EL basically.

Steph'nie wrote:
Everybody is playing that!! Or Destiny... :x

I just finished Gone Home (it was pretty cool!) and still play some DOTA 2 with friends from time to time.

Also, sort of related, Amplitude now has its curator page on Steam, where we recommend games we are playing at the moment or other games we have enjoyed and think that you should play too. smiley: cool

I haven't played either and don't plan to.

I also just finished Gone Home last week before I moved! I really loved it I wish there were more puzzlers like that, it reminded me of the old school puzzlers.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 11, 2014, 10:31:19 AM
I'm not really sure I'd call Gone Home a game - much less compare it to the puzzle/adventure genre. It's a very short and lazy game.

Ranting aside, I've been raking in some more World of Tanks (Racing gamemode, whee) and Prison Architect as of late. Still awaiting the AI update before i delve back into EL.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 11, 2014, 1:04:47 PM
Mansen wrote:
I'm not really sure I'd call Gone Home a game - much less compare it to the puzzle/adventure genre. It's a very short and lazy game.

Ranting aside, I've been raking in some more World of Tanks (Racing gamemode, whee) and Prison Architect as of late. Still awaiting the AI update before i delve back into EL.
Oh yea, I'm also playing Sword of the Stars (non-steam edition).
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 12, 2014, 10:41:15 AM
I bought Victoria 2 in sale and I simply cant stop playing it for hours...

Waiting for Dragon Age inquisition smiley: redface
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 12, 2014, 12:16:35 PM
Kingsguard wrote:
I bought Victoria 2 in sale and I simply cant stop playing it for hours...

Waiting for Dragon Age inquisition smiley: redface
Same here. Mine's paid for (ps3 version), but I won't get to play it until sometime in January. I also picked up EU4 (w/all dlc), but I don't think I'll play that until after January as well.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 12, 2014, 12:22:39 PM
Nasarog wrote:
Same here. Mine's paid for (ps3 version), but I won't get to play it until sometime in January. I also picked up EU4 (w/all dlc), but I don't think I'll play that until after January as well.

Good choice, EU4 is truly awesome too ... I even converted my game with Napoleonic Empire from EU4 to Vic2 and its even better ^^
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 12, 2014, 12:24:25 PM
Just started working on a small Tropico mod for Victoria 2 - It replaces Cuba (under Spain - I release it on day one) with Tropico. It's just the name and flags for now, but I'm working on renaming parties and giving it a few events that fit the theme. :3
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 12, 2014, 12:28:57 PM
Mansen wrote:
Just started working on a small Tropico mod for Victoria 2 - It replaces Cuba (under Spain - I release it on day one) with Tropico. It's just the name and flags for now, but I'm working on renaming parties and giving it a few events that fit the theme. :3

Funny mod, I think I will give a look at the modding part of Vic2, there are too few mods for a sooo awesome game smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 12, 2014, 12:52:51 PM
Kingsguard wrote:
Good choice, EU4 is truly awesome too ... I even converted my game with Napoleonic Empire from EU4 to Vic2 and its even better ^^
Either during the next winter steam sale or another kool paradox sale, I'll pick up CK2 w/dlc.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 12, 2014, 3:32:08 PM
Nasarog wrote:
Either during the next winter steam sale or another kool paradox sale, I'll pick up CK2 w/dlc.

I think I will not wait the sales for Charlemagne expansion ^^

But DLCs will wait smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment