Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What Games Are You Playing At The Moment??

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 18, 2014, 3:16:30 AM
I don't know what's going on, but my EL has crapped it's pants. After the latest patch, it's nothing more than a crashfest. I'm going to play EU4 (try at least) or Tropico 4 (will be able to).
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 18, 2014, 10:21:36 AM
Nasarog wrote:
I don't know what's going on, but my EL has crapped it's pants. After the latest patch, it's nothing more than a crashfest. I'm going to play EU4 (try at least) or Tropico 4 (will be able to).

You really shoud buy Charlemagne expansion, it worth the price...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 18, 2014, 2:08:17 PM
Kingsguard wrote:
I haven't even tried to play a single game of EU4. Let me get a couple under my belt first. If I do buy any more DLC for it, it will be on sale.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 18, 2014, 5:10:39 PM
Wait wut? - Charlemange is an expension for Crusader Kings 2... not for EU4.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 18, 2014, 7:12:29 PM
Kingsguard wrote:

I think that is very individual - If you're not interested in playing the Charlemagne specific bookmark, there's not really an awful lot of content for you there. It is first and foremost an "events" DLC that focuses on that specific bookmark.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 18, 2014, 9:43:22 PM
Mansen wrote:
I think that is very individual - If you're not interested in playing the Charlemagne specific bookmark, there's not really an awful lot of content for you there. It is first and foremost an "events" DLC that focuses on that specific bookmark.

Hmmm I think you are wrong, it brings many new features too smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 19, 2014, 12:10:01 AM
You're absolutely welcome to disagree - But -I- don't see enough features to get excited about it since I don't care in the least about the new Charlemagne bookmark.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 19, 2014, 6:29:14 AM
I got lucky and picked up a free code for XCOM:EU and then bought Enemy Within. Been playing it for a few hours now and it's pretty fun.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 19, 2014, 5:40:20 PM
DotBeta wrote:
I got lucky and picked up a free code for XCOM:EU and then bought Enemy Within. Been playing it for a few hours now and it's pretty fun.
After you get your fill, try the Long War mod.

You're welcome, it's like a whole other game and don't even ask about how the difficulty gets increased.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 19, 2014, 7:43:16 PM
You'll definitely want to wait with Long War till you've mastered the game mechanics - It does more than just add challenge and features. It does pull some funny stuff that doesn't make sense unless you read the mod manual or ask on forums.

Or so I've heard from a friend who plays it extensively and have shared his complaints from when he started using it. smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 19, 2014, 8:40:13 PM
Mansen wrote:
You'll definitely want to wait with Long War till you've mastered the game mechanics - It does more than just add challenge and features. It does pull some funny stuff that doesn't make sense unless you read the mod manual or ask on forums.

Or so I've heard from a friend who plays it extensively and have shared his complaints from when he started using it. smiley: wink
Yea, it's practically a total conversion mod. Pretty amazing if you ask me.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 20, 2014, 3:15:02 AM
Bought Don't Starve while it was on sale. But now I'm curious about the Long War...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 20, 2014, 4:31:44 AM
T41 wrote:
Bought Don't Starve while it was on sale. But now I'm curious about the Long War...

I've had Dont Starve for a while but haven't played it in a bit, pretty fun survival game I dig it's art style and theme.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 20, 2014, 8:58:33 AM
DotBeta wrote:
I've had Dont Starve for a while but haven't played it in a bit, pretty fun survival game I dig it's art style and theme.

Oh man, Don't Starve got so difficult. I used to play it when it was still in Beta and I managed to survive like 50 days. I need to play it again sometime, especially because I heard they're adding a multiplayer, which should be really fun. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 20, 2014, 9:28:47 AM
And then before we know it, a fourth Amplitude title is announced - Endless Survival.

Survive the turmoil of Auriga as an adventurer lost in the wilds. lol
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 20, 2014, 11:52:52 AM
Mansen wrote:
And then before we know it, a fourth Amplitude title is announced - Endless Survival.

Survive the turmoil of Auriga as an adventurer lost in the wilds. lol
I can honestly say that I'll never buy nor would I play this game.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 20, 2014, 1:39:15 PM
So far I've only lasted about a week lol. Might get Xcom the Bureau since it's only 3 USD
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 20, 2014, 2:33:54 PM
Nasarog wrote:
I can honestly say that I'll never buy nor would I play this game.

Goood! Goooood!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 20, 2014, 9:39:50 PM
Nasarog wrote:
Yea, it's practically a total conversion mod. Pretty amazing if you ask me.

Makes the game tediously slow. Also makes it a good game when previously it was mediocre.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 21, 2014, 5:48:22 AM
Steph'nie wrote:
Oh man, Don't Starve got so difficult. I used to play it when it was still in Beta and I managed to survive like 50 days. I need to play it again sometime, especially because I heard they're adding a multiplayer, which should be really fun. smiley: biggrin

Oh for sure, so did I the longest I lasted was 30-ish days and it was a blast and pretty challenging, all the different characters have their pros and cons. I'm looking forward to the MP implementation as well it'll breath new life into the game and add a new level of awesome XD.

melkathi wrote:
Makes the game tediously slow. Also makes it a good game when previously it was mediocre.

Well I'm enjoying it so far, but I'm in a bit of a mix up...

I purchased Enemy Within and both of the addons to go with the main game and I've heard EW is the exact same thing as EU but with the dlc added onto the story line, so should I play EU first then EW or just jump straight into EW with the addons turned on? I'm feeling I should turn the addons off and play vanilla EU first to get familiar with the game then turn on the addons and play EW so I'm familiar with it and can spot the new stuff easily. going into EW blind is a bit overwhelming and I'm losing soldier left and right so I keep starting new games lol. Is it normal to use soldiers on the reg or do I just suck?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment