Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What are your Favorite Free to Play Games?

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 4, 2012, 4:59:46 PM
Star Trek Online is fun for a time.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 31, 2012, 11:38:26 AM
Ive never liked free to play games because they are never actually "free to play". You either have to pay for premium or use actual money to pay for things in the game. Only a few games are actually FtP, like Dwarf Fortress. But if i had to pick a favorite FtP it would have to be Runescape, because i had probably spent more time playing Runescape as a kid than any other game.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 31, 2012, 5:23:13 AM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
I have yet to find a F2P game that I like that isn't a flash game, some of those are amazing!

Try Alliance of Valiant Arms, it is a FPS with decent graphics.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 29, 2012, 8:10:32 PM
Sometimes eating a sandwich tastes better when it is free. How about games that are free to play?

My recent favorites have been:

Godville: You basically play as a god or goddess (good or evil) and watch over your hero's diary. It's kind of like... a twitter wall. It pokes fun of the adventures of RPGs with strange monsters, equipment, and items. You don't really 'play' but it's fun to read.

Star Project Online: You play as a female manager who train people into becoming superstars. It's currently in beta and only has one guy but should offer more over time. You can be romantic with your star and it sometimes encourages it but I prefer not to and just abuse him.

what about you? what are your favorite and/or recent discoveries?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 31, 2012, 12:54:48 AM
Igncom1 wrote:
Well there are mods for Dawarf Fortress that make it less a mash-em up of text.

Would you mind saving me some time by recommending a few?
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 31, 2012, 12:10:02 AM
Well there are mods for Dawarf Fortress that make it less a mash-em up of text.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 31, 2012, 12:04:52 AM
Oliolli wrote:
Are we making a strong distinction between "Free to play" and "Free"? Sometimes "Free to play" means that microtransactions are involved. If any free games are allowed, Dwarf Fortress.

I keep hearing that Dwarf Fortress is really good. But I have a hard time getting past this text-based game.

And when I mean free, i meant that anyone can play it and paying is only an option. Though anything free- 'free' is great too.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 30, 2012, 7:12:37 PM
Are we making a strong distinction between "Free to play" and "Free"? Sometimes "Free to play" means that microtransactions are involved. If any free games are allowed, Dwarf Fortress.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 30, 2012, 2:04:11 PM
Let me see, anything...

Nah I'm joking, I pay for games.

I have yet to find a F2P game that I like that isn't a flash game, some of those are amazing!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment