Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Community Challenge Pack not Activating

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jan 24, 2022, 10:00:29 AM

Hey all,

We're sorry about the issues redeeming your rewards. Our web team informs me that they have pushed a bugfix for this and it should be working now. Could you please try again and let us know if you could successfully redeem the content?

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 24, 2022, 6:14:56 PM
Suis3i wrote:

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you guys are having issues, I'll message one of the Devs and let them know the problem is affecting multiple players. Hopefully, they'll be able to help you out since you've done all the necessary steps on your end. 

Don't know if this is your doing good sir, but I just redeemed the free content! Thanks!

Sorry @The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales , didn't see your post! Content redeemed, thank you! 

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 24, 2022, 10:06:05 PM
Athreyu wrote:
Suis3i wrote:

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you guys are having issues, I'll message one of the Devs and let them know the problem is affecting multiple players. Hopefully, they'll be able to help you out since you've done all the necessary steps on your end. 

Don't know if this is your doing good sir, but I just redeemed the free content! Thanks!

Sorry @The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales , didn't see your post! Content redeemed, thank you! 

I just messaged Cat-o-Nine, they and the rest of the team did all the heavy lifting! Glad it works for you guys! 

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 25, 2022, 8:24:16 PM
Brian0499 wrote:

OK, so you say it is fixed.  How do I get my redeeming rewards?

If you followed all the instructions listed in the thread, the rewards should appear in your Steam and/or Epic Games account. 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Mar 9, 2022, 1:19:33 AM

Just got things working by following the instructions in the thread. However, the instructions left out booting the game over and over while also loading and re-loading the Rewards page, clicking the buttons again and again while my son continually asked, "Is it working? Is it working?"

Perhaps this could be added to a FAQ.

0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
Apr 28, 2023, 6:31:16 AM

Getting the same problem only it's never updating my rewards on g2g. steam link in game is still broken and redirects to homepage. I know this is pretty dry so I can add more depth to the exact situation. I just want the community pack and that blasted lizard hero :d

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment