Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Can´t play next turn

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Sep 12, 2019, 8:47:08 PM

On my tunr 59 the game stay loding on pending, I verify that I completed all the task on the turn and wait for about one hour and I was unable to continue with my game. This happends after I install the Aweikening Expansion.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 13, 2019, 7:07:59 AM

I had it too.
It was strange, because my fleet didn't move, and my planet constructions didn't go further, but i do receive new diplomatic demands (and other pop-ups) as if the turn was passed. (didn'nt remember if the turn counter was incremented).
I made a save and reload and it fixed it.
It was on a new game playing Nakalim.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 13, 2019, 8:34:47 AM
Blackstone39 wrote:

I had it too.
It was strange, because my fleet didn't move, and my planet constructions didn't go further, but i do receive new diplomatic demands (and other pop-ups) as if the turn was passed. (didn'nt remember if the turn counter was incremented).
I made a save and reload and it fixed it.
It was on a new game playing Nakalim.

That's a separate issue and is there since 1.4.21

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 14, 2019, 1:29:32 AM

Stuck on turn 33. One of my fleets was in a combat encounter. Sometimes the battle results would be stuck pending endlessly. Even after getting the battle to resolve the turn would not end. Just experienced this with the new expansion.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 19, 2019, 9:26:56 AM

Could anybody who has encountered any form of turns pending or otherwise not processing please share their saves and diagnostics? (You can find them in "Documents/Endless Space 2/save files" and "Documents/Endless Space 2/temporary files).

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 19, 2019, 4:23:05 PM

I'm in the middle of a Sophon game where I had an instance of turns not processing. Basically, whenever I clicked End Turn it appeared to work and the turn counter went up, but no ships were moving in the galaxy nor any improvements were built. I made a save at that point and reloaded that very save and things started progressing as normal again.

Unfortunately I didn't keep the save (or autosaves) from that point in the game as I figured it was a tiny, utterly random thing. Didn't realise it affected other players.

Here is my diagnostic file from that game session:

Diagnostics - 2019'09'19 @1157'59''.zip

And here are some saves, one from the very start of that game, and my active save, unfortunately at a point after this bug occurred:

Sophons 7 (Start).sav

Sophons 7a.sav

I doubt they'll be of help, but you never know.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 2, 2019, 11:52:52 PM

MIght be a bit late to the party but I'm having a similar issue with the turn pending. Scout ship can't probe curiosities before end turn and when I click the end turn button it just says pending.

Here is the save for the game

AutoSave 443.sav

Here is the diagnostics for the game session

Diagnostics - 2019'10'01 @1151'10''.html

Here is the diagnostics for me loading the save and trying to play the turn (don't know if it will help)

Diagnostics - 2019'10'02 @1622'56''.html

0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 3, 2019, 3:50:16 PM

On which version did you create this save? I tried loading with both 1.5.3 and 1.5.7, and on both the turn progressed as normal, yet I can clearly see the error messages in the log files you provided.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 4, 2019, 3:00:25 PM

Similar issue today. I play Nakalim turn 198->199 and hangs on begining of 199. I have all DLCs turn on.

Turn 198, just before pressing "next turn"

Nakalim_issue.sav

And diagnostic file when in issue state in the beginning of 199:

Diagnostics - 2019'10'04 @1711'15''.html

If somehow you will be able to pass the turn to 199 please share the 199-turn save file :)

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 4, 2019, 3:21:58 PM
_az wrote:

Similar issue today. I play Nakalim turn 198->199 and hangs on begining of 199. I have all DLCs turn on.

Turn 198, just before pressing "next turn"

Nakalim_issue.sav

And diagnostic file when in issue state in the beginning of 199:

Diagnostics - 2019'10'04 @1711'15''.html

If somehow you will be able to pass the turn to 199 please share the 199-turn save file :)

As requested above, you may wish to let them know what version of the game you're playing 1.5.3 or 1.5.7. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 7, 2019, 9:58:22 AM

I've passed your save along. I tried to load on 1.5.7 to see if the issue may have been resolved, but that immediately resulted in an error.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 10, 2019, 5:03:40 PM

I have finished next game without any issue. So, seems there is some edge case that do not happen very often.
In fact more then bug fix I would like to see my save in 199 turn ready for playing :)

0Send private message
5 years ago
Nov 1, 2019, 6:26:11 AM

Is there any chance for issue fix and having save of next round ? Or I rather should start from the beginmning ?

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Nov 4, 2019, 8:58:43 AM

As Groo metnions, please try if the patchpreview 1.5.11 resolves the issue.

I'm sorry I did not mention it here myself. This thread must have slipped through the cracks as I was replying to the various reports of this issue.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment