Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

My game crashes too often

errorcrash

4 years ago Apr 30, 2020, 12:25:21 PM

Hi!

So the game freezes constantly and crashes occur more than they should. I got a popup telling me to send the crash report folder to the devs, so ill link it here? Anyways I would appreciate getting help because it would be a shame to not be able to play this gorgeous game properly

crash.dmp

error.log

output_log.txt

Selected answer
4 years ago
May 12, 2020, 5:09:47 PM

Someone else with a similar error fixed it by changing galaxy density from high to medium. You can read his post here.

0Send private message
Top answers
Oldest answers
Recent answers
Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Apr 30, 2020, 9:34:15 PM

The error is:

System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Windows mono path not found: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\mono\mono\mini\mono.exe

at Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
This could be caused by not having Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2. You can download it here.

If you are missing Mono you can also try installing it then copying the Mono folder to steamapps. You can find the installer for Mono here.

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
May 2, 2020, 12:10:46 AM

This is a problem with Unity, it has come up on a few other games, not just Endless Space 2. I can't find any difinitive information on how to fix it, but if the above didn't work then I recommend updating your graphics card drivers and then reinstalling the game.

0Send private message
4 years ago
May 12, 2020, 5:09:47 PM

Someone else with a similar error fixed it by changing galaxy density from high to medium. You can read his post here.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment